Looking for an effective program to help you not only manage your inspection history but also help you determine what and when you need to inspect?
Introducing Thielsch’s 4-SYTE System Strategy program. This innovative web-based inspection and data management program was developed to minimize the confusion involved with planning and understanding the unique needs of your facility. Our goal is to help you strategically plan the usage of your budgetary dollars and overall modernize the way you and your personnel organize and access your previous design and inspection history and your future inspection requirements.
Do you find it difficult to:
• Prioritize areas for inspection, repair or replacement for your piping and boiler components.
• Develop a comprehensive scope of work that utilizes your budget in the wisest manner.
• Locate critical information including blueprints, hanger data, material specs, R-1 forms, or previous inspection reports.
• Are you finding that your facilities are getting older and your in-house industry expertise is getting thinner?
Thielsch Engineering has spent over a decade developing and perfecting the 4-SYTE program in response to the needs of the Power industry.
We have geared the program to help you:
• Understand the history of critical components
• Accurately track trends
• Allocate funds efficiently
• Prioritize inspections, repairs & replacements
• Minimize outage planning efforts
• Engineering & expert support
• Reduce forced outage rate
4-SYTE puts the POWER in your hands with a program that works FOR YOU rather than you working for it.